Thursday, November 10, 2011

End of the season

Well, it's now the end of the season. The tournaments are done and the boat is winterized.  I suppose it's time to work on this blog thing.  I've been trying to do a bunch of networking lately. That's the big buzzword, right? You have to network, get your name out there, get contacts, etc...etc...etc...  I've been chatting it up with a bunch of guys on THE BASS COLLEGE website. It/they seem pretty cool. Mostly bass guys out east with a few thrown in from all over the country.  Check it out here The BASS COLLEGE  If you order stuff through their site, they'll send you some free baits. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but plan to.

I'll try to recap my fishing season soon.  Right now I'm working with Nick and Mike to get the Renegade Bassers Beer Bust rolling. It looks like it will be on the 9th of December at Blainbrook Bowl in Blaine from 7-10pm. Come on by, for $5 you get $1 taps and $3 Captains, plus you'll help support the club's youth events, conservation activities, tournaments and more. I've also been spending a lot of time on a BIG project for the Renegade Bassers, but it's a secret for now. I should have more info in a couple of weeks on that one.

See ya later,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment